Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Prototype Systems Engineer ; £37,000 - £42,000 ; Royston, Hertfordshire
My client are FTSE 100 employer who are one the world's top chemical manufacturers, and absolute masters within it's field! The client have a brand new requirement for a Prototype Systems Engineer to join their highly successful business.
In this role you will take the lead among multiple departments to drive continued improvement on the capability and application of various systems being used within the business. You will analyse and interpret information from different sources, converting and applying as far more efficient processes.
- Lead projects in relation to new/improved systems, processes, and equipment in order to reduce costs and in increase efficiency.
- Carry out detailed analysis of manufacturing processes related to labour, materials, and machinery.
- Work out reporting requirements, and assist in implementing them for appropriate systems, and produce detailed proposals for updated or new systems.
- Analyse business processes and systems, identifying requirements, changes and constraints.
- Continuous improvement.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Manufacturing Systems Engineering or similar.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems, ERP Business Systems, and LEAN Manufacturing.
- Proven record of eliminating waste from business processes leading to improved efficiency.
- Able to turn complex information into clear, easy-to-understand summaries for key stakeholders.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Or if you would like some more information then please call Jack Burgess on or email to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.