Senior Nurse RMN Manchester NEW HOSPITAL
Senior Nurse RMN Manchester
Major Healthcare is working with one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist services to assist them with their search for a Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse (RMN) to enhance and deliver their exceptional standards of performance in the management and treatment of mental health difficulties. This is a BRAND NEW HOSPITAL due to open in the New Year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation with an outstanding reputation and to develop and shape the direction of their service providing high quality care within a locked MH treatment and recovery setting. The patient group consists of personality disorders, challenging behaviours and enduring mental illness.
The new hospital is near to Manchester city centre which is easily commutable from all surrounding areas.
Full time / Permanent position
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation with an outstanding reputation and to develop and shape the direction of their learning disability and mental health service.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be committed to providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder, developing therapeutic relationships to maximise patient engagement.
At a more senior level you will lead shifts and mentor and support student nurses and other team members.
- Have an understanding of mental health issues and a passion for improving clinical quality and patient care
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Have clinical experience
- Be a motivated individual, with a 'can do’ attitude, committed and dedicated to succeed, with a flexible, positive, and innovative approach
- Have excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivated and flexible in your approach
- Committed to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- Be RMN qualified and registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
The salary is competitive + additional benefits
Please call Martin from Major Healthcare or apply and you will be contacted by Major Healthcare regarding this post