Process Risk & Controls Senior Associate (Big 4), Newcastle
The Risk Assurance practice of a global brand is looking for a strong Senior Associate (pre-Manager grade) to help develop and deliver high quality engagements to a range of clients. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for an individual with experience to join a growing team and gain exposure to a dynamic mix of client engagements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engagement scoping and planning.
- Being a member of a team on large and small engagements - working as part of a project team on client sites and day-to-day liaison with clients.
- Identifying and documenting key risks and controls within businesses and their processes.
- Conducting work in accordance with the firms methodologies and quality assurance standards.
- Taking responsibility for drafting initial reports ahead for delivery to the client.
- Working as part of a business development strategy team in the local marketplace and taking responsibility for developing your own personal network both internally and externally.
- A passion for Governance, Risk & Control and Internal Audit/ Compliance or Performance Assurance;
- Experience of review planning, risk and control identification and performing, reviewing and directing testing
- Gained or be working towards a relevant professional qualification (ACA / ACCA or equivalent or CIIA).
- A working understanding of FCA principles and rules.
- Experience in delivering business advisory, internal audit, assurance or consultancy services.
- An understanding of the industry and regulatory environment in the UK (or equivalent overseas market).
For the right individual, the role provides an outstanding opportunity to progress, develop and be rewarded for achievement as part of a successful and growing part of this global business.