Looking for flexible HLTA Work?
Teaching Personnel are the busiest Teaching Agency, and we need you!
Are you interested in working the specific days you want? Do you want the flexibility and the opportunity of working in a number of different schools? If so this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for higher level teaching assistants in the Doncaster area of South Yorkshire to work on a supply basis for both day to day and long term cover.
We are looking for HLTA who can provide excellent assistance to both staff and pupils. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful candidates, who are willing to be good team members and represent Teaching Personnel in a positive way. Ideally for this role you will have access to your own car, as you will be working across a number of schools, and good diary availability.
Our ideal HLTA
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Able to work in EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality support
- Knowledgeable about current assessments across Key Stages
- Knowledge of SATs and phonics schemes would be beneficial but not essential
- Access to a car
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £75, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Chris Palmer in the Sheffield North Primary Team or call us on for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.