Business Development Manager (Commercial Insurance)
Business Development Manager - London & South-East
Eames is currently working with a leading UK insurer who is looking to build out their commercial insurance business development team.
- Work with a select panel of brokers and implement business development strategy in order to bring in new business and meet service standards
- Work closely with the underwriting team in order to ensure the smooth running of the team and achieve business objectives
- Liaise with the southern regions General Manager on activity and progress towards the business plans and agreeing on actions required to take
- Make sure that the brokers within your own panel generate targeted levels of good quality business.
- Develop both new and existing business by visiting brokers, presenting and selling the company’s insurance products
- Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulations
- In depth experience selling P&C or commercial combined insurance products
- Ambitious to grow and develop your own portfolio of business
- Experience working in a carrier working with a panel of brokers desirable but those in business development within a broker maybe considered
If you are an experienced insurance business development professional with desire to grow and take on an exciting opportunity to act as an integral part of a small team then please apply below.