Senior Content Strategist
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-known agency in Brighton, who have a portfolio of great clients. They are looking for a senior strategist to join the content team and drive audience growth for a number of key clients. They operate a small, agile team, and you will be given a high level of autonomy to design and execute editorial strategies, bespoke and high quality content and make your mark on the content marketing landscape.
My client are offering a great benefits package too which includes flexi-time, training and company events.Key responsibilities:
- Developing and managing editorial strategies for clients, including strategy development, contributor management, sub-editing, calendar management, and reporting
- Collaborating with the Creative team on design, UX and CRO projects
- Involvement in wider campaign planning, including all marketing channels
- Advocating for content marketing best practice, excellent user experiences, and quality editorial within the company, face-to-face with clients, and publicly within the industry
- Supporting clients through ad hoc requests, and status updates through regular calls, face-to-face meetings, and annual reviews
- Planning roadmaps and delegating work to Content Strategists and Executives (whilst also being happy to be hands-on)
- Documenting case studies on successful campaigns, ready for publication on our website and entries in industry awards
- A background building effective content strategies
- An understanding of technical SEO
- Bags of creativity!
- Worked with different audiences and the ability to adapt
- Experience with popular content management systems, including WordPress, Umbraco, SiteCore and AEM
- A good understanding of how data can be used to analyse performance and inform strategy
- Experience working with freelancers / executives
- Stakeholder management
- Great communication skills!
If you are keen on joining a fantastic agency and want to work within a growing brand - please get in touch with your CV!
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.