Pre Sales Consultant
Advivo are working with a trusted software and technology business based in Central London. My client operates a global business specialising in the financial service industry.
My client is an ever evolving business with a bespoke service offering and an autonomous attitude to work.
We are looking for a Pre Sales Consultant to join the team to work with the clients and internal teams to drive commercial work streams i.e. business sales and innovation. Ultimately you will be a trusted technical and functional advisor for both external and internal stakeholders.
The role includes;
- Actively involved in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development (RFI/RFP), review and feedback process and competitive positioning
- Solution consulting and prospect engagement throughout the sales process right through to contract signing
- Maintain internal feedback loops with marketing, development and professional services.
- Requirements analysis with People, Process and Technology review
- Building Value proposition, ROI and Business Case for approval
- Workshop and Showcasing solutions with 'day-in-life' scenarios
- Value/Pricing proposal preparation
- Liaising with third-parties including industry consultants, partners and vendors including data providers, custodians, regulators, hosting vendors
- Orchestrate market assessment, GTM strategies and competitor analyses including identification of potential strategic partnership opportunities
We are looking for someone with;
- Wealth Management or similar experience working in a firm or software vendor.
- Pre-Sales experience with research, fact finding and proven success with meetings / demonstrations with clients at C-level autonomously
- Solution design / product Management/solution selling experience in Financial services,
This is a senior position and negotiable on salary.
If you feel this is a role you would like to explore, simply apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.