Legal Secretary- Property
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Legal Secretary to join a regional firm of solicitors based in Colchester.
This permanent position offers a fantastic working environment for a candidate who has previous legal secretarial experience. The role is to provide crucial secretarial and administrative support to the Partner.
- Diary management and arranging appointments,
- Accurately recording telephone calls,
- Typing up documents dictated by fee earners,
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing any assistance where possible,
- Have extensive knowledge and experience working as a Secretary.
The successful candidate will need to have prior experience and an extensive knowledge of Property Law. A Commercial background is a strong advantage. A legal secretary is expected to use a high degree of self management and initiative. They will also need to understand legal terminology and processes with diligence and attention to detail.