Teaching Personnel are working with a 'Good' School in Sheffield and are looking for a KS2 Teacher. The school are striving for the 'Outstanding' status, so are looking for a Teacher with a proven record of raising attainment. NQTs and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply for this post, which is full time.
The school have a high intake of EAL pupils, so Teachers who have previous experience working with EAL are encouraged to apply for this post. We are looking for a Teacher who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons and be a reflective practitioner. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual, who is willing to be a good team member and contribute to all aspects of school life. The school are highly supportive and training can be offered to those keen to improve their own skills.
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced Teaching KS2
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessments in KS2
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Up to £170 per day, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated consultant to support you at interview
- Ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Charlie Potts in the Sheffield South Primary Team or call us on for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.