Senior PMO Analyst
Our delivery programme management office is a centralised information hub for project and programmes within our portfolio; which drives, reports, communicates, manages and maintains standards across resource management, risk management, benefit management, organisational management, stakeholder management, management control and financial management.
About the role
As our senior PMO analyst, you`ll be a key member of our delivery team within Development. You`ll be responsible for supporting the business in achieving the objectives of the portfolio and project management function. This will involve working closely with our head of delivery project management office to help define, implement and continually improve project management processes, standards and governance across the business.
We`re looking for you to be a real champion for the PMO team as we need you to use your experience of implementing PMO processes along with superb communication skills to work with our teams to develop and implement project governance structure that is the best fit for the business.
The role will be based in Leeds but with regular travel to different sites.
As our senior PMO analyst, you`ll be responsible for guiding and mentoring a team of PMO analysts.You`ll be accountable for leading and motivating your team members to drive improvements and to ensure consistently high service performance in line with our company values.
Who you`ll be
We want to make sure you`re set for success, so the key skills and experience we are looking for in the role are;
- Extensive experience working as a PMO Analyst ownership and implementation of PMO processes from the bottom up
- governed multiple projects with conflicting priorities, tracking and reviewing changes
- excellent Risk & Issue Management
- a great understanding of project management methodologies, such as Prince2 and Agile
- experience of data analysis and generating business focused MI reports
- a strong commercial, financial and business acumen
- a confident and energetic individual who is determined, a good communicator, goal focused and consistent
- A people person that wants to be part of a team that works together to achieve great results
Who we are
We`re the UK leader in connected healthcare software and services. Our solutions are widely used across every major UK healthcare setting, from primary and community care to high street pharmacies, secondary care and specialist services.
Dedicated to creating and implementing innovative IT solutions, we`re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
If this role sounds of interest please click the apply button now