£28,000 to £30,000 per annum + company benefits + 25 days holiday
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join one of our very successful clients in London.
Your new role will involve liaising with the Sales and Marketing managers to develop new campaigns and projects to assist in the company's continued growth
- Provide a good understanding products and customer profiles
- Collect relevant information for marketing campaigns
- You will be responsible for managing all social media accounts
- Manage all marketing campaigns against company budgets
- Monitor blogs, news websites, Google alerts, industry publications, bulletins and newsletters
- Have an input in online and offline advertising campaigns
- Liaise with design agencies when required
- Work alongside the sales and underwriting teams to produce leads
- Manage event programmes: venue research/food/guest lists/invitations/collateral
- The role requires a self-motivated individual with a proven track record of success
- You must be capable of using your initiative and prioritise your own workload as this will be a very busy role
- Computer literate and proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 3-5 years experience in a business to business environment
- Ability to multi task
- Clear understanding of full marketing mix
- Educated to A' Level standard, preferably a graduate
- Experience of building strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, presentation and face-to-face
- You will be a strong tem player
- Self-motivated to achieve a high standard of work and achieve targets
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply and send us your CV asap.