2nd Line Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 2nd Line Engineer to join a well-established organisation, One of the country’s leading IT and Business software providers for the last 25 years.
Responsibilities – 2nd Line Engineer
- Follow Operations guide and SLA levels for all processes and procedures
- To provide a clear and accurate assessment of a fault by establishing a root cause. Then rectify fault or procure an adequate solution though specification of parts or by referral to the appropriate team/third party provider.
- Ensure all incoming calls on helpdesk maintain our SLA and where possible, first time fix rate.
- Keep customer up-to date on all your on-going calls, ensure every call on the system is updated on a regular basis.
- Keep yourself up to date with all the latest technologies.
- Ensure that all Emails in IT Support Inbox are logged and assigned appropriately
- Carry out any tasks given to the Highest level assigned by your team leader.
- Assist with and carrying out IT projects to a high standard where required
- Attend customer’s sites when required
Skills and Experience:
- Very strong IT Skills
- Windows 2008/2012 Server
- Exchange 2010/2013 Server
- Hyper V/ VM ware
- Security Solutions
- Microsoft or equivalent qualifications
- Advanced Switch & Router configuration
- A passion for IT
- Strong organisational skills
If you a 2nd Line Engineer with Proven experience in a similar position looking to further your career in a fast growing organisation then please do send your latest CV to or call jenny on