Senior manager (Public Practice)
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Senior Manager for one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in the East Midlands region. This specific role will be based just outside of Peterborough.
Our client is a very well-established firm with a long history across the Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire area, who continue to add to their succesful story through innovative growth.
The role will include;
- Reporting to the Director of this specific office, working closely with senior staff on ad-hoc project work
- Leading a portfolio of clients across Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire
- Develop relationships with clients to support both the practice and the client relationship
- Developing new business across the area
- Leading a team of qualified and part-qualified staff, with responsibility for mentoring, training and getting involved in marketing activities
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager within a Practice environment, and be ACA/ACCA Qualified. They will demonstrate strong leadership, communication and organisational skill and be ambitious to progress.
The role offers clear progression within the firm and an excellent salary and benefits.
Rutherford Briant are the leading Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia, Essex and Cambridgeshire.