Operations Director - Fund Accounting
Our client, one of the world's largest property investors, is seeking an Operations Director to join their team. The firm is a specialist investor in all major property sectors including office, retail, industrial and residential.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will ensure the successful delivery of the day to day European operations and initiate and derive operational change needs of funds and structures.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring successful delivery of the day to day operational aspects and needs of funds and structures
- Planning, developing and implementing the operational strategy to meet organisational requirements and expectations within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and integrated operational platforms and processes are in place
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring operational management effectiveness
- Managing the end to end fund operating model and fund operations
- Design and implement effective operational models and processes to support the development of the segregated mandate business and the development of the indirects business
- Oversight of business change activities and work with the Head of Operations in the formulation and delivery of strategic initiatives and business plan targets
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a Fund Accounting or Operations role
- Experience in enhancing operational processes and controlling operational risks within a business
- Track record of successful implementation of systems and processes
- Real estate experience is desirable