Teacher MFL Second in charge- September- East London
Excel at your teaching career, from today!
An elite Secondary School is recruiting for an extraordinary French and Spanish Teacher to join their vibrant and supportive team in September 2018. The right candidate will be permanently placed in the school and be second in charge within the department.
Are you looking to launch your teaching career at a supportive, culturally inclusive and diverse environment?
Are you enthusiastic about delivering the best quality teaching and make a difference in your community?
We've got the right opportunity for you.
About the School:
This extraordinary school takes immense pride in creating and developing young talents. Progress has only been possible due to the hard-work and dedication invested in all individuals by their exceptional staff members!
You will be teaching to classes made of mixed individuals embracing their cultural diversity and celebrating inclusion in the workplace! You will also be joining a team of vibrantly supportive colleagues, lead by exceptional individuals who value potential and hard work.
Easily commutable links by public transportation and accessible parking are available to all staff members.
The school takes great pride in equipping its staff with all the resources and support needed to add value to the future of their students.
- You will be an energetic and friendly individual driven to progress your teaching career.
- You will enjoy teaching Spanish and French from KS3 to KS5 levels.
- You will preferably have teaching experience in the UK and a proven track of excellence within your roles.
- You will hold QTS.
- You will enjoy a supportive and vibrant environment.
- You will be able to be interviewed immediately.
- You will be fully available to commence your employment in September 2018.
How to apply:
If you think you could contribute to that mission, please apply today with the most recent copy of your CV or alternatively give us a call on .