My client based in Oxford is seeking a highly competent Marketing Executive to work as part of their Sales and Marketing Team.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing strategy formulation, planning and implementation to achieve the necessary targets.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Brand development and management;
- Raising the company profile through marketing and sales activity;
- Data management and research;
- Digital Marketing campaigns including social media marketing, website content, SEO, print material production, event management and networking;
- Working within the marketing budget;
- Overseeing the creation and production of sales collateral;
- Strategic marketing and customer insight planning; Campaign performance and business reporting;
- Overseeing web development and new launch projects.
The successful Marketing Executive will be:
- A graduate with at least 3 years of professional work experience in a digital marketing role, or at least 5 years of professional experience in a digital marketing role without a degree with equivalent professional qualifications;
- Relevant professional qualifications;
- Excellent planner and communicator - spoken and written English;
- Methodical, rational but highly innovative problem-solver;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted team environment of very smart people.
The ideal Marketing Executive will:
- Have a positive attitude with the enthusiasm and desire to succeed in a challenging environment;
- A good communicator with the ability to build relationships;
- Capable of working in a team of bright, high-performing individuals with strong personalities;
- Excellent attention to detail and the tenacity to complete tasks successfully;
- Confident and enterprising, and constantly striving for improvement.
Salary c.£30K with a performance related bonus scheme.
Benefits include: Personal Pension Scheme, Private Health Care insurance, Death in Service insurance, Critical Illness insurance, 3 additional days holiday for Christmas/New Year.