Payroll Administrator - to include reception and admin duties - 12 month contract
Payroll Administrator - to include reception and admin duties
12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity
9am - 5pm - Monday to Friday with a 45 minute lunch.
Some flexibility may be required on occasion to meet payroll deadlines.
The key requirements for this role are to collate, analyse and input payroll information alongside providing a professional and friendly switchboard, reception and admin support. The role requires immense attention to detail to ensure approximately 170 production staff are paid correctly and reports for Directors are submitted accurately.
- Collate weekly and monthly payroll information and input onto time-sheets for payroll submissions.
- Maintain clocking in system information and update/amend as required.
- Maintain production efficiency spreadsheets for Group Operations Director.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to Managers and staff as required.
- Maintain sickness records, and other HR tasks as required.
- Administer electronic holiday booking system for all staff.
- Operate switchboard and answer all incoming calls.
- General reception duties and greeting visitors.
- Open and circulate incoming mail and frank outgoing mail.
- Monitor and order stationery, work wear and safety shoes.
- Arrange travel, hotel accommodation and hire cars as required.
- Arrange meetings and maintain meeting room booking system.
- Provide support for the Assistant Company Secretary/HR Manager as required.
- Experience of either payroll administration or detail driven data entry experience
- Well presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task in a sometimes very busy role
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- IT skills, particularly Excel
- Flexible attitude and willingness to help
- Must be able to start Monday 11th June.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful.