EYFS Teaching Assistant
We are currently working with an Ofsted Good school in St Helens who are in need of a Nursery/Teaching Assistant to work in the school Nursery and in their Reception classes.
The successful candidate will be needed 5 days per week and have a split timetable to assist in both settings.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in the last 2 years of any of the following
- Worked in EYFS or Ks1 in a school or Nursery setting
- Supporting children with moderate learning difficulties
Benefits of HLTA work with Academics
- Rewarding work to enhance the lives of young people
- Clear behaviour management policies
- Friendly supportive staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
As an Academics Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant you will need
- Details of someone who can provide a written reference on request to account for your experience of working with children
- A positive can do attitude
- Currently living in or nearby to St Helens
To find out more about registering with Academics today
Please call and speak to Neil or email
All Nursery nurses/ Teaching assistants are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
To manage applications we will only contact applicants whose CV shows their current address as being in Warrington, St Helens, Wigan , Leigh or Halton. CVs with no details about current location will be rejected.