Commercial Finance Analyst
A excellent opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to work in a very busy sector with plenty of growth potential
A successful organisation based near Ebbsfleet are actively looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst.
Maintain labour rates and operational costings covering the preparation and assembly of products including regular liaison with the operational departments.
- Update and maintain costings for new operational processes or machinery introduced into the factory or revise an update costs as new working practices are introduced.
- Assist in the capturing and collation of waste data through all operational processes.
Maintain and update, at regular intervals, key costing information including labour, raw materials, waste, packaging and overhead recovery.
- Undertake profitability analysis for a wide range of products.
- Track customer margins.
- Any other on-going reporting or analytical support.
Commercial Proposals and Tenders
Support the tender and new listing process by providing accurate and timely information on new and existing products.
Weekly Commercial Activities
Assist in the preparation of weekly waste and cost reports supporting the management team in the analysis and interpretation of results.
Assist in the preparation of weekly forecasts monitoring business performance.
Prepare routine and ad-hoc reports to communicate variance analysis and trends in performance.
Monthly Commercial Activities
Undertake monthly cost of sale and other accruals as required.
Assist in the preparation of management account packs for month end.
Analyse and interpret monthly accounts (including margin reviews and overheads).
Undertake year end accrual/prepayment activities as required.
Attention to detail and analytical skills. Accustomed to working with and interpreting data.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Time Management skills: Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Resilient. Accustomed to Problem Solving. Flexible.
- IT skills - advanced Excel skills (comfortable with vlookups, sumifs, Pivot tables). Proficient with Word and Microsoft Outlook. Experience working with Navision (desirable but not essential).
A competitive salary and benefits package