Marketing Executive - Burgess Hill - Family Company
CPJ Field & Co is one of the UK’s leading independent Funeral Directors, based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Owned and managed by the Field Family, the company has offices across Sussex and the South East of England.
Our Family business is seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive, reporting into the Marketing Director. In an industry sector requiring maturity and a level of sensitivity, we are looking for a proactive individual who is looking to be empowered and grow their experience in this supported, yet autonomous, marketing opportunity.
You will execute marketing activity both on and offline. This will include, but not be limited to, Social Media and Content across all channels - using your creativity and audience insights to accurately target said content. You will also be expected to manage the website, ensuring content is current and includes the latest news & imagery. Utilising traditional marketing skills, you will be coordinating advertisements in local publications and newsletters; ensuring a good record of media press cuttings is maintained.
Externally, you will book and coordinate small scale media advertising, liaising with agencies and / or competitors. You will be confident in building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues at branch level, as well as weekly reporting into the Marketing Director. Ultimately you will play a pivotal role in promoting the business through multiple channels.
The ideal candidate will be :
- Passionate about Marketing / Digital Marketing with good experience in the fundamentals of Online Marketing incl. Social Media
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to turn a sensitive topic into clever marketing Experienced in managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Enjoy staying abreast of competitor and sector news / trends, always looking for best practice techniques
- Experienced in liaising with external stakeholders / agencies Personal drive and passion for your career with self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and spoken English, with a keen eye for detail
- It is desirable that you are degree educated in Marketing, Digital Media or similar