Senior Insolvency Administrator
We are currently working with a well-established specialist insolvency firm in Bromsgrove that are seeking a Senior Administrator to join their team.
Working within an experienced team you will be given the opportunity to control your own portfolio of corporate cases and the firm can offer further study to include CPI and JIEB.
- Control a mixed portfolio of corporate cases.
- Manage WIP and provisions on portfolio and meet monthly reporting deadlines.
- Implement case strategies and ensure progression of cases
- Must have the ability to plan a case from outset to closure
- Produce the necessary reports for banks and creditors
- Manage a portfolio using appropriate forms, preparing and maintaining files
- Use insolvency software (IPS) to diarise and record book entries, and maintain clear and up to date receipts and payments accounts
- Compliance with statutory procedures throughout the cases and ensure case files are accurate, up to date and progressed quickly and efficiently
- Must have a good understanding of how to carry out an insolvency investigations
- Prioritise and resolve conflicting client demands
- Support and develop the use of new methods and service/product offerings to clients
- Provides assistance and support to junior team members
- Produce case reviews in accordance with the firm’s review procedure and provide feedback on progress of assignments to the partners
- Build strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising deadlines
- Ensure that clients are billed according to agreed billing plans
You will need a proven track record in Corporate Recovery having operated previously at a senior level. Previous experience of working on Liquidations is essential and the CPI qualification would be an advantage although not essential
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.