£20,000 - £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys marketing / content and anybody who has a small amount of experience in bid & proposal writing. You will be joining a truly global team and supporting on multi-million pound bids to secure the biggest brands across the world.
- Work with bid managers to develop content for proposals including team biographies and relevant experience to demonstrate the firm’s credentials and pulling information together to answer procurement-led ITTs and panels
- Develop a solid understanding of the firm, including relevant practice and sector areas, as well as our competitive positioning
- Maintain fee earner biographies and experience records associated with the firm’s most prestigious matters to ensure that credentials are available to support pitches, as required.
- Close out pitches to ensure that best experience is stored and accessible to others around the firm
- Proactively identify and implement best practices to ensure that the quality of the firm's proposals lead the market
- Degree educated
- Marketing and business development experience in a law firm or professional services context is desirable
- Experience of working in a process driven environment
- Proven track record of delivering against objectives
- A second European language, ideally fluent German or French – spoken and written – is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, clarify and share information easily
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to build strong working relationships across cultural and geographical boundaries
- The ability to thrive in an environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- A diplomatic and adaptable working style; demonstrates empathy and works collaboratively
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Resilient and able to remain calm and positive under pressure, and when dealing with ambiguity
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.