Primary School Teacher
Teach365 are recruiting for Primary School Teachers to join schools in and around the London area. The schools are looking for talented Teachers to work across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Permanent as well as short and long-term roles are available to start in September 2018. QTS is essential and is suited to teachers who are newly qualified or experienced teachers seeking a new challenge.
About the Role
- Primary School Teacher
- Full-time or part-time to start in September 2018
- Permanent roles available
- Short term and long term roles available
About the School
- Easily accessible school, close to tube and overland stations
- Schools rated 'Good to Oustanding’ by Ofsted
- Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
- Has a supportive and child focused approach to teaching
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary School Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree;
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum;
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa); and
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks.
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply.
You, as a candidate, are unique, and each client school will have its own unique characteristics as well. Teach365 is a agency with over 18 years industry experience which will take the time to ensure each candidate finds the right 'fit’ in terms of matching the right candidate to the right opportunity at the right school.
Send your CV in to Teach365 for an interview, ASAP!
These are wonderful roles for an NQT looking to work in a high achieving and creative and supportive schools. This is a welcoming and nurturing environment, with students who are eager to learn, and staff who are enthusiastic about teaching.
Come and join a school where you can expect support, guidance as past newly qualified teachers have found the school has been perfect for their induction year.