Our client is a privately owned British luxury fashion brand established in 1993. Best known for its Scottish cashmere knitwear, this is now complemented by an extensive clothing collection. As a company, they continue to grow with a thriving mail order and web business shipping its products around the world as well as through its 14 shops across the UK, and through its US store in New York.
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager at their Covent Gerden store. Reporting to the Head of Retail you will have a keen interest in fashion and be able to demonstrate great passion, understanding and enthusiasm of the brand, its stores and its customers.
As a Store Manager, you will proactively manage the performance of the store by leading and motivating the team, setting high standards of store presentation and service levels. Also responsible for all operations and the health and safety of the store/area.
You will recruit and retain a high performance team through effective recruitment, coaching and management skills. Developing staff to achieve their maximum potential in order to minimize staff turnover and ensure effective succession planning for key staff throughout the Company.
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Maximisation of sales and achievement of store KPI’s
- Ensuring high standards exist throughout the store
- Coaching, training and developing the in-store team, recruiting as required
To be considered for the Store Manager role you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- 1 year’s experience in a role managing a team of people within a store or department is essential.
- Proven track record of supervisory and leadership skills
- Passion, understanding and enthusiasm for great customer service
- Experience/exposure of achieving budgets and targets
- High standards of VM, grooming and housekeeping
- Experience/knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Two years’ management experience in a luxury retailer would be desirable.
If you feel you are suitable for their Store Manager position, please apply now.
Retail Manager, Store Manager, Luxury, Shop Manager.