Senior Financial Analyst- Bracknell-£60-70k plus bonus
Our client is an established services business who due to growth and PE investment look to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing business. The role will be a No2 to the Head of FP&A and will act as a business partner to all key stakeholders in the business.
The role will suit a progressive thinking commercially focussed finance individual who is ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified. The role holder will look to bring fresh ideas and be key in supporting the overall transformational journey required to support ambitious business objectives.
- To be part of a financially focused team that produces high-quality added value management information providing forward looking analysis to assist management decisions and the board in setting the strategic agenda
- To support the business to make sound decisions through accurate forecasting and budget reporting
- To further develop existing systems, processes and people to constantly improve quality
- Play a key role in the co-ordination and completion of the strategic plan, the annual 5 year business forecast, and the quarterly reforecast process providing support and challenge to the line departments
- Supporting the Head of FP&A and wider Finance team as part of general transformation (processes, systems and people).
- Acting as the Senior Business Partner in the team, providing mentoring and development guidance.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting, new products, and new business opportunities
- Provide strong cost analytics, to support and partner the business in continued efforts to improve cost/revenue ratios, through periodic review of monthly results and budgets
- Develop and manage Project and Business Case appraisal and tracking, to enable management to understand the financial and resource impacts of potential activities, monitoring accordingly.
- Develop and maintain appropriate standard cost drivers and metrics reflecting the evolving nature of the business.
- Monitor and reporting on new business, including pipeline.
- Provide first line review of the work of junior colleagues and mentoring / coaching as appropriate.
A salary of £60,000-£70,000 is on offer dependant on experience plus bonus and great benefits package.