Refrigeration Engineer Mobile
Linsco are currently recruiting on behalf of an established and recognised Refrigeration Installation & Maintenance Company.
They are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join their growing team, who will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of a variety of different Refrigeration and possibly air conditioning systems to their end clients across the Midlands region and beyond.
You will also be required to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the account and the range of facilities being managed.
- Refrigeration Engineer will be responsible for the installation of a variety of different Refrigeration systems
- Carrying out service, maintenance and repairs.
- The installer will ideally be based within commutable distance of the Birmingham area
- Carry out general maintenance and on occasion HVAC works
Air Conditioning Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven experience performing installation and maintenance on various Refrigeration units within commercial and industrial environments
- F-Gas 2079 or equivalent
- 17th edition or electrical installation qualification desirable
- Full UK license
If you are interested in this role please click apply to submit an up to date CV or alternately please contact Jack Connelly-Haywood, Recruitment Consultant at Linsco Recruitment on
We manage roles across Construction management, facilities management and maintenance services ranging from Construction management, surveying, facilities management and Student Accommodation management and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.