Head of Private Client - Newbury - £60,000
A leading full service law firm is looking to strengthen its long standing and established Private Client Department with the recruit of a Head of Private Client Solicitor. This is the perfect role for a senior solicitor to join a market leading firm and contribute towards the success of the firm at a senior level.
The firm require a highly experienced, confident and committed individual to help continue successful provision of private client. The successful candidate will lead a team dedicated to providing a first class customer service experience to clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- To work, as part of a team, advising clients on Private Client law matters to include:
- Partner, Solicitor or Associate with 7 yrs. PQE +
- Administration of estates
- Income tax and capital gains tax (CGT) during administration period
- Deeds of Variation
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Court of protection, deputyship & issues affecting the elderly
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Lifetime tax planning
- Administration of Trusts
- To play an active part in the marketing of the department and to assist with building strong client relations at all times
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.