Document Production Team Leader
Document Production Team Leader
£25,000 - £28,500
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well regarded Law firm based in Maidstone for a Document Production Team Leader.
The role will involve managing a team of Document production specialists, whose role is to provide fee earners with a consistent, professional and accurate document production service, required to produce and amend correspondence, documents, reports, faxes, deeds and attachments from a variety of sources.
You will ensure their active interest in the workload and requirements of each area of the business and be flexible to ensure deadlines are consistently met. Monthly reporting to and liaising with our clients are an important part of the role, as well as ensuring Best Practice is applied rigorously.
In addition to Document Production Specialist duties, the Team Leader is responsible for providing a first class document production service to fee earners, ensuring that Document Production Specialists work together as a team.
* Manage all aspects of service and workflow
* Ensure new entrants receive a full induction and are successfully integrated into the team
* Directly supervise Document Production Specialists, tracking all aspects of performance and giving regular feedback through one to ones.
* Ensure absence is managed effectively, completing return to work meetings where necessary and monitor timekeeping.
* Monitor and ensue staff compliance with established procedures
* Assisting the Business Services Manager with the compilation of monthly reporting, and to actively participate in the Account Management Programme.
* Actively participate in all on site Health and Safety audits and assessments.
* Run team meetings on a regular basis, prepare agenda, ensure minutes and actions are taken and distributed.
* Assist the Business Services Manager in the recruitment and induction of team members
* Customer focused, with experience in staff management in a customer service environment.
* Able to prioritise, problem solve and deliver under pressure.
* Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
* Exceptional technical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and research tools.
* Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone systems.
* Hands on team worker.
* Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
In return, you will receive a good starting salary, a flexible benefits package and the training, guidance and support to forge a career with a fast-growing company.
If you have the above skills and experience and are excited about joining a company that is redefining how legal services are delivered, I would love to hear from you.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.