Registered Services Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager who will be responsible for leading outstanding care and management for a Residential Home in Folkestone, ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with Prader Willi Syndrome. We are looking for a committed individual with positive attitudes.
- The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
- Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
- Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
- Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
- Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home
- Must be experienced in Care Management specifically with people who have Learning Disabilities
- You should hold a Level 5 diploma or eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.
- Must be approachable, reliable and passionate about caring working in care.
- Must have a full clean driving license
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Service Manager type position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, challenging behaviour or complex needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-RMFFF-4907 or email your CV to .