Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Study Support Provided
A rare opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior has become available within a well-established firm of accountants based in Manchester city centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading independent firm that is committed to developing its staff.
The role will be mixed and will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse range of clients. The audit client base includes companies with turnovers below the threshold up to £150 million. You will be working alongside a professional and motivating team who will provide exceptional mentorship.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards ACA/ACCA and will possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within practice. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, along with a thriving working environment.
The Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Approximately 50:50 audit to accounts although the audits will require accounts preparation experience
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT qualified (or equivalent) and studying for ACA / ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant role within practice
- Good working knowledge of corporation tax / VAT
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to manage and prioritise a number of different of assignments at any one time
- Good client facing / communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.