KS1 Teacher (September Start)
Are you a dedicated and qualified KS1 Teacher?
Are you looking for a challenge with progression opportunities?
Vanguard Education are currently seeking an experienced KS1 Teacher for a permanent position in a Primary school based in Coventry. This position requires a dedicated, professional teacher who relishes a challenge and can effectively develop students knowledge based on the national curriculum. This position will commence in September.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS (or equivalent)
- Have high expectations of every child
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Demonstrate recent and relevant experience in leading English or Maths
- Demonstrate recent and relevant experience in teaching in KS1
- Be ambitious about developing their career
This school will offer:
- A commitment to your professional development with a tailored support CPD programme
- A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success
- A commitment to a curriculum, which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching
- An enhanced salary to reflect prior experience including £3K as a recruitment & retention allowance
Please note: Vanguard Education holds the right to reject applicants who do not meet the safeguarding requirements. Vanguard Education does not employ candidates directly but offers a database of profiles for schools. Schools will offer direct contracts of employment.