Cyber Security Manager
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Cyber Security Manager for a dynamic, growing organisation based in Newcastle.
As a Cyber Security Manager in the UK Managed Services Cybersecurity team you will be working with global teams to deliver high quality work to the clients, which will primarily be from the financial sector.
- Lead and deliver client engagements
- Assist in managing financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationship with other Managed Services teams, within Advisory and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- At least 5 years' experience in information and cyber security is essential for this role. A broad background across security and experience in 1 or more of the following areas would be beneficial;
- IT Audit/Controls Testing
- Third Party/Vendor Security Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Performing Security Risk Assessments
- Security policies and procedures, design and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, COBIT etc.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee data
- Strong academic record, to degree level or equivalent industry experience
- Security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, C-RISC
- Experience in coaching and supervising junior team members
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Solid project management skills (preferably with accreditation on Project Management, e.g., PRINCE2, PMI, MSP)
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.