Private Client Tax Associate
A leading national firm of chartered accountants has an opening for an ambitious individual to join their Private Client Tax Department in the Manchester office. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that is committed to providing outstanding mentorship and progressing talented employees.
As Private Client Tax Associate, you will specialise in working with a portfolio of clients from the medical sector, including GPs. You will be required to provide a full personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client, along with reviewing personal tax returns and preparing more complex aspects of the returns. The Private Client Tax Associate role will be client-focused and you will ensure that all clients receive outstanding service.
You will possess excellent technical ability, along with a commercial mind and the ability to build a rapport with clients and intermediaries. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly prestigious firm that encourages individuality and innovative thinking.
The Private Client Tax Associate will be responsible for:
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client
- To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms quality standards
- To provide a full personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client
- First review of personal tax returns, and preparation of more complex aspects of personal tax returns. Working with partners/directors on one-off technical assignments for new and existing clients
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff
Essential requirements for the Private Client Tax Associate role:
- CTA qualified or equivalent
- Graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree preferred
- Work experience gained in a Personal Tax department within a professional practice environment dealing with high net worth clients in a compliance and advisory role
- Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio
- Proven experience within an Advisory role (in addition to compliance work)
- Experience of using Digita software system is advantageous
- Good standard of education, particularly in Maths and English with good verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing firm that can offer excellent career prospects!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Private Client Tax Associate position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.