Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Senior Cyber Security Analyst, Central London, £60k.
WSS Associates is working on behalf of one of the largest property owners in the UK to help source a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to help oversee, monitor and respond to all cyber security events, mitigate all risks, contain breaches and remediate control failures.
- You will assist in the creation of processes/procedures, technical documentation, as well as completion of project tasks.
- Receive and analyse alerts from various sources, determine possible causes of alerts and provide timely detection and identification of possible attacks/intrusions.
- You will be responsible for working with colleagues in order to resolve cyber security incidents and vulnerability compliance as well as examining network topologies to understand data flows through the network
- In this role you will be required to develop a deep level of infrastructure and applications understanding (with security in mind).
Required Qualifications, Experience and Qualities:
- This role requires somebody to have a professional certification including GCIH, GCIA, GCED, CEH or Security+.
- The ideal candidate will be highly experience in securing, monitoring and managing public cloud service (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- You will be required to review raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, IDS, system logs, Syslog), so strong spoken and written communication skills are necessary.
- The ideal candidate will be highly knowledgeable in ISO27000 series framework and general cyber risk management principles and will have spent the past number of years in a cyber security function related position.
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now. Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful applicants.