Electrical Assessor Temporary
Electrical Assessor (Temporary)
£16.28 Per Hour
Our client, an educational establishment based in Dover, is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Assessor to work on an ongoing temporary basis.
Working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £16.28 per hour.
The successful candidate will assess, support and track learners in a variety of environments towards timely completion as well as carrying out Internal Verification as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess, support and track learners in a variety of environments towards timely completion as well as carrying out Internal Verification as required.
- Identify and liaise with potential/existing employers to support the Business development team in the growth of apprenticeship numbers and progression of apprentices.
- Monitor and support both students and employers to ensure a positive training experience.
- You must hold or have held full electrical qualifications at JIB Standard, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You will have previous experience of training both practical and classroom sessions and hold an A1 or recognised assessor award.
- Ideally you will hold or be working towards a recognised teaching award.
- You will have good people skills and join our established training team.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.