An immediate opportunity is now available for an Audit Senior to join a well-known company based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will be responsible for and assisting a portfolio of clients covering Audit Services, preparation of accounts, tax returns, tax compliance and other advisory services. Our client is looking for someone who is AAT qualified (or equivalent) and would like to progress to ACCA or ACA.
In this Audit Senior position, work you’ll complete will include:
- Providing a technically competent audit and accounting service to clients
- Where necessary, being responsible and coaching more junior team members working on assignments
- Ensure files have the relevant documentation in place and completed for manager/partner review.
- Setting budgets personally and active adherence to them, bringing matters to the attention of the line manager/partner in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedural requirements
- Deal directly with clients in person and on the phone, constantly building strong relationships
- Identify and understand clients’ needs and communicating these needs to the line manager/partner
- Ability to address client’s queries, identify solutions and knowing when to bring to the attention of the line manager/partner
- Be innovative in the way you approach your work and always look for opportunities to break new ground and create efficiencies
- Take responsibility for maintaining annual training requirements and be pro active in identifying your own training needs
- Adhering to internal administration including billing clients and debt collection where required.
Sound good? Here’s what experience is needed?
- AAT qualified (or equivalent) and looking to progress your qualification (or qualified by experience)
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the Audit Senior.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.