Financial Adviser - Employed - Client Bank provided
This opportunity is with a well known and highly respected Financial Services business who are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser with Level 4 Diploma as a minimum.
The client bank provided covers the area between Tenterden, Ashford and Whitfield.
The successful candidate must be able to work from home and have the drive and determination to grow the brand from within a provided loyal client bank.
New client leads from loyal existing customers provided
Our client is a multi-award winning, top 10 UK financial services company with annual turnover in excess of £1BN and nearly 1M customers.
Rapidly increasing new business levels, quality products and existing customer demand have necessitated expansion of their advisory team.
You will provide a full financial planning service to existing loyal customers. There is no requirement to bring a client book with you. What is important is that you are highly motivated to achieve success through the provision of a first class client service.
A genuinely market leading package:
- Base to £50K
- Generous monthly bonus scheme
- Realistic OTE of £100K+
- Guarantees for up to 1 year dependent on individual circumstances
- Car allowance
- Up to 12% employer pension contributions
- Additional end of year bonus based on company performance
- Year 1 underpin can be agreed to maintain earnings during transitional period
- QCF level 4 qualified, with a minimum of 3 years advising experience across protection, pensions and investments
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong relationship manager who can quickly establish credibility and earn the trust and confidence of introducers
- We will also consider candidates with 2 years paraplanning or account management experience across the full product range where QCF level 4 is also held
Support on offer:
- Package specifically designed to maximise time spent in front of the customer
- Appointments booked for you by highly motivated introducers from their existing customer base
- Fact find preparation for all customer meetings
- Paraplanning support on all complex cases
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard.