Seeking a UI Developer to take on the responsibility of implementing front-end designs for a start up Software company in Central London. From day one, you will be working on exciting front-end designs that have been created in Sketch and work in a collaborative discussing improvements and giving feedback.
- You should understand how components work as part of a responsive website, and able to spot any issues across desktop and mobile.
- Take ownership of the implementation, ensuring well-formatted and structured HTML and CSS is applied to the Angular components.
- We will also encourage you to learn Angular components yourself.
- You'll engage in code reviews, offering feedback on changes
- Work in Agile sprints, over two-week periods.
- Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning Sessions and Retros
What we need from you
- A UI Developer with commercial experience creating scalable, high-performance, responsive front-ends in HTML and CSS.
- Familiar with the latest features of HTML5 and CSS3
- Have a mobile-first approach to the pages built
- Possibly know a library like Bootstrap
- Git hosting solutions (GitHub/Mercurial)
- Able to work with front-end and full-stack developers Head of UI and Design
- Able to have technical and non-technical conversations with stakeholders
- You should be able to provide a portfolio i.e. a GitHub repository or website
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!