Are you an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery?
Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner / Pre-School Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner - Leicester
Duration: Full-time - 40 hours per week
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
Working hours: 08:00am - 18:00pm, Monday - Friday. (flexibility of working 40 hours, Monday - Thursday also available)
Benefits: Free Parking & Nursery open 52 weeks per year.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse for a Nursery based in Leicester. This is a permanent position, with the flexibility of working 4 days a week, Monday - Thursday, as a great benefit to this role.
About the Nursery | Nursery Nurse
- Located in Leicester
- Ofsted Rated 'Good’
- Registered Capacity: 42
- The nursery aims to provide a welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 0 - 5 years.
- Opening Hours: 8am - 6pm
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links
- This Nursery is open 52 weeks per year (closed for bank holidays)
Required Skills | Nursery Nurse
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 year of Nursery/Pre-school experience
Please apply for this Nursery Nurse role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | Pre-School Nursery Nurse | Early Years Practitioner | EYFS
Interviews: to be held ASAP