I am currently recruiting for my well established distribution client based in Deeside Industrial Estate. There is the need for a credit controller to join the team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will have some previous work experience within similar field and be looking to progress in a fast paced environment.
Main purpose/objective of post:
To manage and maintain a sales ledger working to the credit management processes and policies. Building strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure great customer service
1 To control specific sections of accounts within the sales ledger as part of a team (800+ accounts)
2 To build relationships with customers and ensure the highest level of service is delivered and maintained
3 To facilitate a high level of cashflow and minimise levels of overdue debt in line with set targets
4 To work with internal departments in resolving customer discrepancies in a timely manner
5 To manage cash allocation appropriately
6 Maintains accurate and up to date customer details
7 In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to work as part of a team and individually
* Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up bespoke systems
* Self motivated individual with ability to work under pressure
* Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
* Good organisational skills
If you feel you have the neccesary skills please apply to be considered for the shortlist.