Client Administrator SSAS
CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR SSAS - Salary c£18,000 - £25,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a partner-led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pension advice. The SSAS product was launched in 1989 and has been enhanced since then through both organic growth and portfolio acquisitions. We are searching for an experienced Client Administrator (SSAS) to join this well established service company.
- Carry out administration tasks for clients as required by the Client Manager proficiently and correctly
- Client administration to stay within agreed service levels
- Client Manager must be advised outside these standards due to the volume of work
- Under guidance, take responsibility for client communication and ownership of tasks as appropriate.
- Ensure that client needs are fully understood and administered in line with documented procedures.
- Ensure time is appropriately and accurately recorded on a daily basis
- Look for effective/efficient ways to work, input into improvement projects & support effective team working.
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
- Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities
- Demonstrate a professional commitment and enthusiasm
- Deliver Results and Continuous Improvement
Essential Skills and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above is essential, however experience in the role is more desirable
- Ability to work hard with the right attitude towards the continuous development of your skill and knowledge
- Build strong and effective client and team working relationships
- Demonstrative effective problem solving skills. Identify key issues, solve problems in a rational manner
- Attention to detail, check work thoroughly and conscientiously
- Seek to develop knowledge of SSAS and strive to fill in gaps in your knowledge
- Develop communication skills verbally and in writing to address and explain more complex situations
- Organise and prioritise your work effectively and take personal responsibility
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information
Candidate Channel is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.