Paid Media Account Director
As Paid Media Account Director, you will lead a team of PPC account managers and analysts, leading on strategy, best practice execution, internal stakeholder management and client leadership of your client accounts.
You will have an extensive knowledge of at least two biddable channels - search, display, social, video and native - and have an interest in others. You will be able to communicate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
You’ll ensure all campaigns are managed to the exceptional standards, utilizing all relevant, available and applicable optimization methods and management approaches to ensure maximum performance and impact.
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate
- You’re a strong leader, manager and mentor
What will you do:
- Act as strategic lead for all paid media accounts under your remit, defining responsibilities, owning relationships and steering your team
- Work across an exciting and diverse range of platforms; including paid search, social, display, native and video
- Work closely with account, SEO and data teams to ensure clear and integrated performance planning and execution
- Champion team and company excellence across all of your work
- Understand the commercial requirements of your clients businesses and determine strategies, and facilitate internal understanding, accordingly
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Contribute to upsells, proposals and pitches
- both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity.
- Lead key meetings and provide support on all other meeting preparation and delivery
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required
- Work closely, where required with accounts, with client leadership and SEO leads
- You have 3–5 years paid media experience
- You have agency experience in a client-facing role
- You have experience in 3rd party bid management tools such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo
- You have experience managing multiple clients with responsibility for paid media strategy, output and impact
Skills Business, Leadership, Project Management, Manager, Communication, Team Player, Attention to Detail, Media, Video, PPC, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social, Mentor, Customer, Campaigns, Bid Management, Display, Search, Doubleclick, client-facing, Account Director, Native, Kenshoo, Marin
What makes a Founder?
We LOVE food! From Wednesday treats, pre pay day pizza to going out as a team to try at the latest lunch hot spot - we’re always up for eating.
We like tea - We have over 20 varieties of tea in the office and it’s often a struggle to decide which one we want.
We’re friends first, colleagues second. We genuinely love spending time with each other.
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer every Founder a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance.
- Breakfast provided
- Health & Dental care
- Yoga, pilates & 5 aside football
- Salad club
- Personal Development
- Birthday & Christmas Shopping time off
- Long service rewards
- 22 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible, Agile Working
- Pre Pay Day Pizza
- On site Massage days
- Beers and snacks on Fridays
- Unlimited supplies of fruit