Digital Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will work with a team of Change Mangers, Business Analysts, and Developers ensuring that business focussed analysis is completed across the first direct Transformation service lines and utilities. They will support delivery of change initiatives that drive business growth, increased customer acquisition, increased revenue or cost reduction. Our Business Analysts are team-oriented, collaborative, and focus on delivering value in everything we do. We use agile and waterfall methods to analyse, define and document business requirements for business solutions, which align with our strategic goals and help our business partners achieve their desired outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
· Definition of business problems of current systems along with business stakeholders
· Identification of business needs, requirements, and constraints
· Business Process Modelling and Re-Engineering
· Functional and Process Gap Analysis
· Developing and documenting business capabilities, epics, features and user stories
· Working collaboratively with wide range of internal and external stakeholders
· Effectively communicating to all stakeholders to solidify needs and identifying issues in a timely manner
· Ensure delivered features address customer needs and achieve expected business outcome
· Facilitate Business Capability, Business Process and User Story Mapping sessions
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Partners, Scrum Masters and Architects to build and define the Product Backlogs
· Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification/direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions
· Develop and share best practices with team members.
· Identifies and resolves and/or escalates roadblocks, issues, and conflicts in a timely fashion
· Coaches, mentors, motivates team members and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
· Identifies and manages upstream and downstream dependencies; clearly communicates those dependencies with other team members; clearly manages expectations based on them
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.