Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior IFA Administrator or a Junior Paraplanner to join an Chartered IFA Practice in the heart of Berkshire.
You will be working alongside a team of technical paraplanners whilst being supported by an experienced administrative function to provide top quality support to the firms advisors.
- Working within a team of experienced technical paraplanners providing a range of support and technical assistance.
- You will also be liaising closely with the administration team and the firm’s financial advisors to provide a full paraplanning service.
- Duties will include Writing technical recommendation reports, conduct technical research and analysis, review client files upon completion of business
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skillset by taking further industry exams if you want to.
- You should be diploma qualified or have begun working towards this.
- Experience of providing technical support within an IFA firm.
- Experience using Intelligent office would be advantageous
- Ability to build relationships with consultants and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career