Cover Supervisor - Cheshire
Cover Supervisor - Chester - £55-70pd - Cheshire
A mainstream secondary school in the Cheshire region currently require regular cover supervisors to join their team on a day to day basis.
- Supervising work that has been set by a teacher
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking their work
- Responding to any questions from pupils
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
The Successful Candidate
- A minimum of 3 months experience working with 11-16 year old's
- A degree qualification is preferable
- The ability to establish rapport within a classroom whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits to you!
- Flexible hours/working patterns
- The opportunity to cover a variety of subjects across the national curriculum and year groups
- Great experience for somebody looking to do a PGCE
- Ongoing CPD opportunities such as a Team-Teach (positive behaviour management strategies) qualification and Cover Supervisor training course.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV to or call
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.