AAT Accounts Assistant - Permanent - Warrington
Accountable Recruitment are proud to be the recruitment partner of choice to one of the regions most prestigious organisations based in Warrington.
With plenty of investment, this international services provider is enjoying a busy period of growth and as such are currently seeking to add talent to their commercial accounts department.
The successful new appointment will join the Groups head office offering invaluable support to the busy Finance department. Following on from a thorough induction you will be exposed to month end reporting including balance sheet reconciliation and P&L.
If you're studying towards your AAT qualification (or equivalent) and are seriously considering a long term career in Finance please consider carefully this superb opportunity to join a diverse organisation who are immensely proud of their reputation for providing excellent training and development prospects including a study support package.
Applicants who can demonstrate an impressive, technical background, who posses a strong desire to study further qualifications (CIMA, ACCA) whilst progressing their career within a positive and supportive environment - please click APPLY to register your interest.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic business with a great national reputation
- Enjoy a hearty welcoming, the employer is proud to be an investor in people and works hard to promote a positive, working culture, career development and personal succession plans
- Be capable of working independently whilst accountable for a number of key tasks, i.e monthly reporting packs, accruals, prepayments, journals, variance analysis
- Be required to bring new ideas and initiatives to the role that will improve efficiencies and controls
- Receive a superb starting salary, regular training and support, attractive pension, free parking, career development (study support), additional incentives, rewards, corporate discounts
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment have cemented their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients within the North West region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice, Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
- Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.