Teacher of Religious Studies/Education - Secondary
Religious Studies/Education Teacher
Highly respected school is looking for a Maths teacher to join the department. This role is to commence as soon as possible, with the prospect that it may become a permanent role for the September 2018 academic year.
- Obtain current QTS
- Capacity to plan and deliver the curriculum for KS3-5 students.
- Previous experience teaching KS3-5 Religious Studies to secondary students in UK schools
- Have experience teaching students of varying SEN needs; capacity to demonstrate confidence in amending coursework as appropriate and monitoring students learning and progression
- Demonstrate confidence with behavioural and classroom management
- Demonstrated capacity to fulfill higher repsonsibilities, as necessary
This co-educational secondary school is based within the London Borough of Southwark. The school has maintained consistently good GCSE results, with a good improvement year upon year. The school offers their staff good services and perks, as will be discussed further at interview. The school is well situated and easy to commute to and from in terms of public transport.
Both experienced and NQT teachers' applications are welcomed.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'