Freelance Event Producer
The breadth of our events portfolio ranges from Award Ceremonies, Exhibitions, Conferences, and our events portfolio continues to expand across our verticals which includes leading business events for marketing, HR and Finance.
We’re looking for a self-motivated freelance producer with a keen interest in business to help us with projects starting in March. Through thoughtful and extensive research, you will build programmes that delight the community; attracts best-in-class practitioners while forging key relationships within the profession that will push the growth of the portfolio, and help develop a winning strategy for maximum revenue generation.
A career at Contentive is like no other; it will be challenging, fast-paced and you will be constantly learning – but we have lots of fun along the way and never take ourselves too seriously! At Contentive you have the chance to make a real impact, and we provide our team with the responsibility and autonomy to do so.
Skills Events, Technology, Team Work, Research, Communication, Interpersonal skills, Attention to Detail, Self-motivated, Start-up, Degree Educated, Summit programme content, copy writing skills, freelance event producer, summit strategy, unique programme content
- Carry out high quality primary research with C-Suite industry leaders and solution providers to develop a winning summit strategy and unique programme content
- Identify the industry legends, market leaders, disruptors, innovators, thought leaders within the industry and secure their involvement with the summit and our wider community
- Source, book, and brief high calibre speakers
- Help guide your sales team’s strategy with in-depth research and a thorough understanding of your delegate market’s key business challenges
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate relevant and innovative content to support the summit campaign
- Work with the event operations team to deliver an onsite experience that delights all attendees
- Manage your project deliverables to ensure production schedules are met
- Shape new session formats that are innovative and interactive
- Liaise with and manage speakers in run up to event and onsite, collecting speaker info and ensuing they have a smooth onsite experience.
Skills & Experience
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in producing Summit programme content that is end-user led
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer care abilities to carry out in-depth telephone and desk research; and forge professional relationships easily
- Can carrying out in-depth telephone and desk research
- Articulate and creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent qualification.
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward with a strong commercial acumen
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy scale-up environment
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Emotionally instinctive – perceptive, fascinated by people, an excellent listener
- Calm – an ability to keep perspective in any situation
- Persistent – willing to constantly test and refine your approach, because it may take several times of trying before it works
- Motivated – unwavering motivation to be successful
- Pragmatic – you spot opportunities and challenges and then grab/solve them
- Collaborative – a team-player, with a constant focus on the goal
Contentive is a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world. We provide an engaging mix of news and thought leadership, events, intelligence, across Digital Marketing, Digital Finance, HR and other Business verticals.
Our information based products and services help professionals excel in a world being transformed by digital – and our tools and platform provide marketers with access to clearly defined audiences.
Founded in 2012, we have offices in London, New York and India. Our London team are located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies – all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £350M.