Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a company that can offer a great working environment and exciting progression opportunities?
We are working with one of largest Hire companies in the country that have exciting plans and are looking for an experienced fitter to be a part of that!
They are known for outstanding customer service and quality equipment that guarantees all customer needs are met. The focus of the fitter's role will be ensuring that all equipment that leaves the depot is working and functioning safely. The role is depot based and you will be a key part in driving the business forward.
A bit more about the role:
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
What we are looking for:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Plant trained
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Welding experience
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to be with a fantastic company that will reward your hard work
- Huge progression potential
- High quality training
- Competitive salary £25,000 to £32,500
- Immaculate workshop
- Pension scheme
If you are interested, then please feel free to apply and one of the RSD Recruitment team members will contact you.