Accounts / Audit Senior (Qualified)
A leading firm of chartered accountants is currently looking to recruit an Accounts / Audit Senior (Qualified) to join their busy team based in Liverpool. This regional firm has a number of offices across the North West and has an excellent reputation for both client service and staff development.
Due to growth, they are currently looking for a qualified accountant with experience covering accounts preparation, tax and audit.
The firm has a varied client base consisting of private individuals, partnerships, owner-managed businesses and corporate PLC’s. You will therefore gain experience across a range of industries and sectors, whilst receiving structured training and support from an experienced management team
The Accounts/Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- All stages of planning through to completion of a range of audits up to £100m turnover
- Managing audit assistants and providing feedback and training
- Developing strong client relationships and being the first point of contact for any queries
- Review and production of financial accounts
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience of leading audits and managing staff
- Strong academic background and qualified ACCA / ACA / ICAS / ICAEW
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as this is a client facing role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm who is continually winning local independent awards! They offer an excellent benefits package, career opportunities together with a work/life balance! Apply asap to avoid disappointment!
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link below. If it's not the right fit for you but you know someone that it would be ideal for, Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.